Carbon Forestry 2023
Over 320 industry leaders, corporate emitters and investors attended last year. Carbon Forestry 2023 is the place to meet and learn what’s happening in this expanding investment class. This event is designed to suit a wide variety of local and international managers and investor delegates.
The 2023 programme will include a wide range of industry leaders and government officials. Presentations include case studies and legislation and policy updates from New Zealand’s ETS scheme. As a result, this event will continue to attract leaders in industry for both permanent and traditional forest establishment. Sessions will provide expert opinions on the fusion of carbon forestry and farming. Workshops are also being designed in close cooperation with Government and key industry experts.
- The mechanics of carbon markets - both local and international
- New Zealand's ETS policy updates
- Developments in demand-side markets
- Who’s Involved – Supply-side and Case Studies
- What’s Next and What Might Prove Challenging
- Future Carbon Landscape
Carbon Forestry 2023 – Registrations OPEN
A carbon credit alternative for native forest owners in NZ
Subscribe to Updates
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Our last event was a tremendous success and we are now taking expressions of interest for sponsorship of Carbon Forestry 2023. Our events provide a fantastic opportunity for companies to maximise their exposure to the New Zealand carbon industry.
Innovatek has earned a well-deserved reputation over 25 years of providing both event sponsors and exhibitors with a unique independent platform for promoting their products and services to the industry in this region.
For further details about Carbon Forestry 2023, contact Gordon Thomson, (+64) 7 921 1384 or (+64) 27 275 8022, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rotorua, New Zealand
Distinction Hotel Rotorua
390 Fenton Street, Rotorua, New Zealand
With its beautiful garden setting and located just minutes from the city centre, Distinction Rotorua Hotel is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a big day at the conference. After the event, this hotel is also a great base to enjoy the wealth of attractions and activities Rotorua has to offer. Free car parking is available at the venue, however, spaces are limited and hotel guests take priority.
Special accommodation rates:
- Superior Room $185 (single|double|twin)
- Deluxe Room $205 (single|double|twin)
- Junior Suite $245 (single|double)
- Executive Suite $285 (single|double)
* All accommodation rates incl. GST
|Super Early Bird||$695 + GST||Ends Friday 30 June 2023. Rates are per person.||Register||2023-03-07||2023-06-30|
|Early Bird||$795 + GST||Ends Friday 14 July 2023. Rates are per person.||Register||2023-07-01||2023-07-14|
|Standard Rate||$895 + GST||Starts 15 July 2023. Rates are per person.||Register||2023-07-15||2023-08-30|
|Group Rate (3+)||$660 + GST||A minimum of 3 attendees is required for this special rate. Rates are per person.||Register||2023-03-08||2023-08-30|
|Pre Conference Workshop / Networking Functions||FREE||Workshops and networking functions are provided free for conference delegates only||2023-03-08||2023-08-30|
|Virtual (International Only)||$695||The conference programme, except the workshops, is being streamed live online. This is restricted to attendees from outside of New Zealand. No GST is charged for registrations outside of New Zealand. Access to live and on-demand event videos post-event. Rate is per person.||Register||2023-03-08||2023-08-30|
|Event has ended||Keep an eye out for future dates||2023-08-31||2023-12-29||2023-08-31|
- The Conference Rate refers to your attendance in person at the Rotorua conference and exhibitions
- Virtual Event registrations can be booked by delegates from outside of New Zealand. This will ensure that those unable to travel into either New Zealand to attend in person will be able to participate directly live online, or view the recorded presentations at a later date.
- All prices exclude GST (15%). For virtual online registrations from outside New Zealand, GST does not apply.
- For all transactions, including the virtual online event, a credit card processing fee of 2.9% will be charged.
- Workshop registrations form part of the online event registration process. Details are being collected during your registration.
- A credit card processing fee of 2.9% will be charged for all transactions.
- To be eligible for special rates, registrations and payment must be received ON or BEFORE the listed dates. All discounts require payment at the time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- For those attending the Rotorua event, the event registration payment covers morning and afternoon teas, lunches, refreshments, a conference handbook, post-event access to presentation PPT’s (electronic download of PDF’s, for those presentations where presenter approval has been given).
- For Virtual Event registrations, your registration payment covers live access to all New Zealand conference presentations, post-event access to presentation PPT’s (electronic download of PDF’s, for those presentations where presenter approval has been given) and recorded presentations, for a limited time and where speaker approval has been given.
COVID-19 related information:
- The event organiser will work diligently to ensure that all instructions provided by the New Zealand Government and Health Authorities, relating to travel and the running of events because of COVID-19 are strictly adhered to. You can be sure that we will have all measures in place to safeguard your health and safety.
- It is the responsibility of the sponsor, exhibitor or delegate if intending to travel to attend the Rotorua conference, to check on all updated health and Government guidelines for any specific entry requirements.
- If for any reason the Rotorua venue was unable to be used because of COVID-19 restrictions that were imposed by the New Zealand Government, those registered to attend the physical event would be transferred to a new virtual online event that would be set up by the organisers.
- Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions relating to any event related issues around COVID-19.
For cancellations on or before Friday 14 July 2023, a 10% administration fee applies. Cancellations received after this date are non-refundable but are transferrable. Please allow 30 days for refunds to be processed. If you wish to transfer your registration to another individual from within your company, please provide us with at least 24 hours advance notice.
To read our full Terms and Conditions, Click Here.