9-10 August 2022, Rotorua, New Zealand
The Carbon Forestry 2022 event is being designed to suit a wide range of local and international managers and investor delegates. New Zealand’s ETS changes have delivered positive interest and investment. Strategically motivated corporate emitters are acquiring land for carbon planting as are niche international investors.
Recent rises in carbon prices have seen local emitters with emission obligations become motivated to form collectives to purchase marginal land suited to afforestation to establish forest portfolios.
Their objectives are closely aligned to key Government policy directions. Conference sessions will provide expert opinions across the debate. In close cooperation with Government, pre-and post-conference workshops and seminars make this conference a key focus for professional attention.
- Session 1: Setting the Scene and “the mechanics”
- Session 2: Who’s Involved – Demand-side and What’s Happening
- Session 3: Who’s Involved – Supply-side and Case Studies
- Session 4: What’s Next and What Might Prove Challenging?
- Panel Session: Future Carbon Landscape – How May Carbon Forestry Play Out Longer Term?
- Forest Managers
- Forest Investors
- Farm, Iwi and Land Managers
- Consulting Foresters
- Iwi Groups and Organisations
- Accountants and Investment Managers
- Legal and Financial Professionals
- Landowners and Farm Foresters
- Large Carbon Emitters
- University / Education and R&D Institutions
Subscribe to Updates
Sign up to receive all the latest on carbon forestry news and programme updates.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Carbon Forestry 2021 was a tremendous success. Our 2022 event will be another fantastic opportunity for companies to maximise their exposure to the New Zealand carbon industry.
Innovatek has earned a well-deserved reputation over 20 years of providing both event sponsors and exhibitors with a unique independent platform for promoting their products and services to the industry in this region.
For further details about future events, contact Gordon Thomson, (+64) 7 921 1384 or (+64) 27 275 8022, firstname.lastname@example.org.